Tuesday 19 March 2013

Thank You !



Thank you!
 
Thank you to all that have...
 
stopped me on the street to talk to me about what I am doing...
 
emailed me encouraging words...
 
supported me by purchasing the fabric kit for Maritime Beauty...

arranging a trunk show/sale...
 
reading the blog...
 
and countless other ways that mean so much to me.
 
 
I still have some kits left.  The kits are all the fabric needed to make the Maritime Beauty by Karen Neary, as pictured below.  It makes a beautiful table topper.
 
Maritime Beauty c 2013 by K Neary
 
You may purchase the kit of fabric through the 'Material Goods for Sale' page at the top of the main blog page or directly off Sew Karen-ly Created web page.

you can make this!

Again, thank you for believing in Mrs Pugsley's Emporium.  This is only the beginning. 

Cheers!











 

1 comment:

  1. it is we who thank you for embarking on an adventure that we, quilters will all benefit from. Looing forward to your trunk show!
    Wishing you the best of luck and so glad we can support you form this end of the Province!

    ReplyDelete