Thursday 29 August 2013

Day 1 ...


Hoffman -Asian Peony

Wow!  Thank you for all your kind words and support! 

Today, I learned the layout or overall way of getting around in the shop will work.  Things like; the cutting table is not too far away from where the cash register is and that people can look in different areas without bumping into each other. 

I still have a lot to do, but businesses are always a work in progress.  Tomorrow, I will be back at it! 

It's by DW or Daniel Walker!

I have a big book for people to sign and make comments in.  You may want to flip it closed and have a peek at the picture painted on the front.  

I thought I'd show some of the Hoffman Batiks that I trimed into Fat Quarters today.  There are a lot more of them to show you.  I also received word today that more fabric should arrive next week!

Hoffman Batiks

Have a great day. I'll be off to work tomorrow with a big smile on my face.  Cheers!


1 comment:

  1. It's a beautiful shop Beth and you have filled it with beautiful fabrics. It's obvious you put a great deal of time and thinking into setting everything up. Congratulations. Mrs. Pugsley's Emporium is an experience not to be missed!

    ReplyDelete