Saturday 20 December 2014

Thank you! ...

Mrs Pugsley's Emporium Inc is now on Christmas/Holiday  Hours.  Instead of having a complicated open here, closed there, schedule, the shop will reopen Wednesday, Jan 7th 2015.


Joan of Arc statue in Paris, 2014

Thank you for all your support and kind words this past year.  Have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year!  


Effiel Tour, Paris 2014

The shop may be reached via email: mrspsamherst@gmail.com if you have any inquires over the holiday season. 


Versailles Palace, France 2014

The pictures have no bearing on anything quilting, except to remind me how good blue and gold go together. :)  They are my pics from this past year.  


Notre Dame Cathedral, Paris 2014

I hope you enjoyed them.  I may post more of where I got to on all those Saturdays off, this summer!  

Again, have a wonderful Christmas! 



1 comment: