Thursday 10 July 2014

I did it!...

If you've checked this blog, you will see that there are a lot of projects started but none seldom completed...Today, I'm pleased to announce- Mrs P's has finished a project! 

Drum roll please....


A completed baby quilt!  A Moda charm pack  was used. That would be 42 of Storybook Brushed Cotton 5 inch squares, a metre for the back and about 10 inches of fabric for the binding.  All together with the poly cotton batting and thread about $40 retail went into this project.  

I will start posting the blogs in making the quilt tomorrow or the next day.  Today, I am basking in the awesome feeling of finishing a project!  What a feeling of accomplishment.  It's a happy dance time for Mrs P's! 

Happiness is  ... a completed quilt! 

5 comments:

  1. Great job.
    Enjoy the Happy Dance but don't forget the Done Dance. It's WILDER!!!!!!!
    MFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt is beautiful... I have plans to be in Mrs P's on Friday afternoon August 8th. Those are the plans so far. Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete